Ulv, a firm believer in automating tasks and making it as easy as possible for the end-user and the business by breaking down buzzwords into easy to understand concepts. Currently working full-time as a Consultant at Keystep AS. Where he gets to be involved in a multitude of projects from inception, presales to work on new concepts that can be created and sold to clients. Sometimes an Architect, (integrating cloud-services or seeing what is possible for our clients’ environment.) More common as a Consultant in the Workplace-department, where we deliver full solutions to our clients.
Ulv has primarily worked with Microsoft technology, servers 2008 R2, 2012 R2 where he’s managed large corporate infrastructures, with a mixture of Active Directory, File Servers, and application servers. Ulv has extensive experience with System Center Configuration Manager lightly starting with 2007 and then moving on to SCCM 2012 R2 and was responsible for maintaining deployments for a company with offices around Europe.
Managing many servers are not uncommon to Ulv as he also had responsibility for a Citrix-platform, leading to the need for automation and that’s where scripting comes into play. What Ulv can automate via PowerShell, Ulv automates. Whether it is boot scripts, or finding repetitive tasks to automate.
Having been involved in many different technologies have given Ulv a broad perspective, from moving data-centres to moving infrastructure to the cloud, and re-locating offices with all components that follow; WiFi, computers and involved in several OS migrations XP -> 7 -> 8 -> Windows 10, as well as server infrastructure. To have been a technical resource for an implementation of Solvency II and formulating an architecture for SelfService for our end-users to provide them with the toolset, guidelines and training to alleviate pressure on the first line.
When Ulv isn’t in the office, he finds himself listening to podcasts about technology or Project Management. Being an avid reader, enjoying technical books to further and prepare him for exams to stay certified.
Ulv currently works as a Senior Cloud Strategist in Keystep AS
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure – 2018
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Productivity – 2018
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: Windows Server 2016
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure – 2017
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: Windows Server 2012 (Charter)
- Microsoft Exam: Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: Windows 7
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Windows 7, Configuration
- Microsoft Certified Trainer
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- VMware Technical Solutions Professional (VTSP)
- VMware Sales Professional (VSP)
- VMWare Sales Professional – Mobility
- VMware Sales Professional – Cloud Provider
- VMware Sales Professional – Management Operations
- VMware Technical Solutions Professional – Desktop as a Service
- VMware Technical Solutions professional – Hybrid Cloud
- VMware Technical Solutions Professional Mobility
If you want to reach out to talk about tech, project management or have feedback to give feel free to reach out: